Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crystpal, your BG is done!

You requested a CHOCOLATEY BG, so here it is:


I hope you like it! And I was wondering, how did you find out about this blog? Well Jammers, if you want to come to my Christmas Party, you are welcome to, this is your very own invitation!

When?: December 15
Where?: Wolfy39179's Den
What For?: To have fun with your friends and exchange gifts, we will also have christmas dinner, and I will make a video of the whole thing! Even if you aren't my friend, you are very welcome to come!

Thanks Jammers! And Merry EARLY Christmas as well!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out bout your log from Cocoafang's blog! She had a link and how to get. BG from u!
- Crystpal

Anonymous said...

Instead of bout I meant about and hen I said log I meant blog! I 4got to edit, my bad!
- Crystpal

Cocoafang said...

K I'll try to be at the party (it sounds fun) but I can't garentee it.

theorca55 said...

I AM RANDOM DON'T MIND MY RANDOMRAGE and wolfy dared me to post 20 random Comments.

Anonymous said...

yess i did! FIGGLEDORP

theorca55 said...

YOU STOLE MAH LINE! >:0

theorca55 said...

SWEET! 16 CANDYHEADS ARE SO DELICIOUS