Thursday, December 29, 2011

3,000 VIEWS PARTY-3 PARTIES IN ONE!

Here are the videos! The first party was sorta CHAOTIC, but the other two were awesome! And thanks to JustinBieber27546 for singing that beautiful song! (Its the 3rd video) hope you enjoy the videos!!!

This is the first one, LOTS of people came (mostly strangers) it was a CHAOTIC MESS!!!


The following parties had just me and my friends, they were really fun! Best parties ever on AJ!!!




Hope you enjoy these videos, and there was this one jammer... Her user is February555 and she was posing as.... Ashley Tisdale. This is what I said to her,"Oh look its Ashley Tisdale!........NOT." She was saying stuff like, you would've gotten a signed poster but now you get nothing. Not only was she imposing, she was also mean! Report her for being a bully, of bad words, doesn't matter. And I might start having more parties.......


8 comments:

Cocoafang said...

Srry I couldn't come, I'm soo srry I had company over :(

Anonymous said...

I am kind of sad when montyboy101 pretended to slap me now i am actually kind of mad at her

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

Awesome videos, and the last two parties were awesome as well!!! :)

***~Montyboy101~*** said...

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST POLAYING!!!! :( :( :( :(

***~Montyboy101~*** said...

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST POLAYING!!!! :( :( :( :(

***~Montyboy101~*** said...

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST POLAYING!!!! :( :( :( :(

***~Montyboy101~*** said...

Hey i thought i was a blog moderater?!

***~Montyboy101~*** said...

Hey i thought i was a blog moderater?!