Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Gift! And, a surprise...

The new gift is a..... pink purse? AJ HQ, what were you thinking? That every jammer is a girl?! And by they way, I saw a few boys wearing them... But anyway, they seem to be worth 120 gems,  so its not that bad. What do you think of the new gift jammers? Girly, cool, or NOT-WEARING-THAT?

And the surprise... Remember when I made a little preview with that video with all the black wolves? Well, I decided to continue with the series because the Adventures of The Ice Phantom is almost finished. So, here is the first episode of the NEW blog series...... Dragon Soul!


And, its in HD! And have you seen the Wolfy39179 STORE? Sorry for the high prices, but the site that I designed these on wouldn't let me lower the price. Jam On Jammers!!!

8 comments:

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

I actually decided to check out your online store, and the stuff there is actually really cool! Also........ why would Animal Jam choose a PINK PURSE as a gift?! I mean, I personally really like it, but I know quite a few people who wouldn't!

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

Also, I tried on the purse, and i personally like my glove a lot better.

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

Cool video, I really enjoyed it! :)

Metropolis said...

Thanks Wolfstar!

Marinepug1 said...

Hi!!!! I like the pink purse. They look good on koalas. or... thats my opionion and tommorows gift.(or todays) since I'm staying up late. 12:41 it's 1000 gems!!!!

cookie1225 said...

Wolfy I got a question for my blog...
I was wondering how you record videos, thanks!

Metropolis said...

@cookie1225 Go to screencast-o-matic.com and follow the instructions. :)

cookie1225 said...

Ok thx! :)