Saturday, March 2, 2013

Delayed Update Post!

Whoopsies, I forgot to post about ALL the new updates here on animal jam! For starters, you can now buy eagle hats, St. Partick's day items, and go to The Lucky Party!

The biggest part of the new update are the raccons! A great friend of mine (wolfstar62867) performed the actions with me and let me take pictures in her den!


Dance:


Sleep:


Play:


And hop!:


Also members get the new Arctic Wolf Pups! These are by far my favorite pets, they are so cute! (But AJ HQ could change up the monthly pets, huh?)

Here is my little cutie, WindWings!


And these big bad little wolfies' actions is blowing down a stick house! (That's really cute in my opinion!)


That's all for now jammers, and be sure to check out other jammers' blogs on my other blogs page! I might run a new blog soon, if I can get help! Keep on Jamming!


No comments: