Saturday, March 16, 2013

The pokeball in my life's open for you!

This is the reason I haven't posted any normal posts in the last few days, this has taken so long!
 Usually, I just finish a music video without much thought, and it takes about an hour. But this one, I put thought into, it has taken most of the week! I did the song Pika Girl by S3RL. And even made costumes to resemble Ash and Pikachu, do you like them? So jammers, here is the long awaited, Pika Girl!


And thanks to the friends who helped me in the dancing part! And just to show you how hard I worked to make this for you guys, here is a screenshot that shows how many frames, jump-cuts, and clips I had to edit. (This was just for half of the video.)


Oh, and about the update, minus the few new items here in Jamaa, no big updates have taken place. Keep on Jamming, jammers!


4 comments:

DragonWolf70 said...

LOL that's the funniest song I have EVER heard :D I like it :3 Good costumes :D One more thing where do you find these songs? :D

Metropolis said...

My main thing is electronic/techno/rave music. So, it's easy!

Anonymous said...

What video-making system do you use?

Metropolis said...

I use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0.

Also, check out this post!

http://ajwithwolfy39179.blogspot.com/2013/03/music-video-help.html