Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ya givin' me a heart attack!


Long awaited (preview) video for my new friends on Animal Jam! They told me they loved 1D, and I had to make them a music video! (And don't worry my other friends, I will make you a mini music video once I figure out which song to do! Hope you guys like it! And did you enjoy the main character's interrupting girlfriend? (I thought it was pretty funny myself!)


Oh, and also, Ashley (coolchico), the banner you requested yesterday is done, hope it's what you asked for!
(Click for full size!)

That's about it for now jammers, hope you liked these! Keep on jammin'!


2 comments:

Shannon Clark said...

This is epic I love it I got to tell Ashley to see it aka coolchico thanks for making it!!

birdle

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT! :D
Lexie1234