Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry (Early) Christmas, everyone!

I probably won't get to post on Christmas day, (presents, presents presents!) so I will be making my Christmas post right now!

I'm aware I haven't been on in a while, and have come to the conclusion that I won't be fully returning, only visiting from time to time. How's that?

But, for a little Christmas present, here's a rather large photoset of my sister and I acting goofy, as we always do! (Yes, of course, I am in the tree. It is the natural habitat of the Wolfy.)


  

    

  


 


Bonuses! ; 

 

Fun fact: I am actually scrooge.

I hope you enjoyed our silliness, and have a great holiday season. I also hope you get what you want for Christmas! In the comments tell me what you want, or what you've already gotten!

Keep on jamming, jammers!


2 comments:

toothless said...

Ahem. I personally want the Percy Jackson book series in hardcover.

toothless said...

Update, I got it.

WOOOO