Friday, March 22, 2013

Jumping On The Bandwagon. (Drawing)

Quite a few of my friends are drawing, so I thought I should draw something, to make up for not posting in a while. I know it's not the greatest, haven't been in a mood to draw lately, but I hope you like it nonetheless. Here it is!


Haha, told you it's not the greatest! And no, I didn't draw it with a mouse, I scanned it on the scanner/printer.  
Animal Jam wise, nothing much has been going on, except for the new croquet sets, (I have one, they're pretty cool in my opinion!), and the salon chair, also pretty nice. 

Keep on jamming, jammers!



2 comments:

Cocoafang said...

I haven't seen you in such a long time! Did you change your user to Metropolis? I just wanted to say:
Hai, epic drawing, and hai again!

Metropolis said...

I did change my user to Metropolis! And add me, please! And hello to you, and thank you! :3