Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Un - Animal Jam Related Subject.

Why hello Jammers, here is a few of its' kind post, one that isn't really related to Animal Jam, but nonetheless, is an online game.



Does anyone play wizard101? I have played for a while, but decided to start fresh with a new account! Here are my account details, they will hopefully help you find me!

Username; 5hadowCatcher
E-mail used in-game; alanagilchrist2@gmail.com
Main Pet; Queen Maggie the Cautious Hound
Main Mount; Bone Dragon
Wizard's name; Amber SwiftShade, Diviner
Main Realm; Wraith

I hope that will help you find me somewhere in the spiral! And also jammers, this weekend, I will be visiting Chattanooga, Tennessee to go to the aquarium! And of course, will be making a video diary! How fun does that sound? Might show my face in the video as well, if you've never videochatted with me, you more than likely haven't seen me. I look forward to making the video, it's going to be fun for me and all of you! 

Keep on jamming Jammers, and be sure to find me in Jamaa and Wizard City!

6 comments:

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

I'll try 2 find u on Wiz 101 and AJ! Funny part is I ride on Bone Dragon 2! If you want 2 meet me in the commens by the fountain in the server Wraith At Saturday, April (Day before Easter) at 4:00, Thanks! Comment if you're able! P.S. info: User ForestDragonStar Mount:Bone Dragon Pet:Brown Spider Level:29 Type:Life Name:Danielle UnicornRider, Thanks Metropolis/ Wolfy! - GoldenHunter7

DragonWolf70 said...

I play! My user is DragonWolfClaw and I haven't seen ur face :3 Nu ones seen mine cause im shy and I don't have a camera that's nice to me! :3

Metropolis said...

Alright Rainbow, I will try and find you. And I just opened a new account monday, so I'm only level 9, ha!

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Cool meet me on AnimalJam first! And I'm 8 so I most likely won't see ya. I'm not shy. But my Camera isn't nice 2 me either! See ya Wolfy! May play before 2. Stay on AJ and wiz 101 at same time plz!
- GoldenHunter7 P.S. Sorry if I post this twice!

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Also Please get on AJ more I miss you!

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

The first thing I saw when I read this post was the picture, and I thought "Is that picture from Wizard101?" Lol. :P I used to play Wizard101 with DragonWolf70 and GoldenHunter7 back before I played Animal Jam, but I don't play it anymore. :P