Monday, April 1, 2013

Video, and a few Updates.



Yeah, a little personal apology for me not getting to upload the video diary. >.<

Anyways, there have been quite a few updates on Animal Jam since I was gone, including Monday's rare, and the new Monthly Member Gift, spirit armor!


I personally like both of these items, and can't wait to say what Animal Jam Headquarters will be creating next! And I hope that this video will help you put a face with the name Metropolis, and will help you get to know me better, I can make more videos like it, that's for sure, might even do the overdue Q & A video in person! Oh, and be sure to visit the new April Fools party!

Keep on Jamming, Jammers!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pretty :)

Metropolis said...

Nooo. XD

Shannon Clark said...

Yay I get to see your face(that may sound creepy but you know what I mean!!) Also you are pretty:DD

Metropolis said...

Lol, not creepy at all! And aw thanks, but I'm not! Hehe. :')

DragonWolf70 said...

OMG WOLFY YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE ME!!! :D Except you don't have glasses :) I might do a video diary when I go to universal I don't know maybe. Anyway you

Metropolis said...

Hehe, that's odd that I look like you, lol. (I used to have glasses by the way!) And that'd be awesome if you did! And I'm trying to get online as much as I can.

wolfstar62867/Abigail said...

You look really pretty! And I can't meow that good lol. :P

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Wolfy! Wolfy You're sis MailaG is doing it again. She went up to a Jammer named KCBETH1201 and started to "date" her! Maila said she was a male again. Maila dated her till' the jammer asked to mare her. I tried to tell her Maila was a girl but she didn't listen! Then once Maila and the Jammer did enough love heart think thingys (ECCK!) Maila said she'd marry her. But only for a price! Maila said, "I'll marry u if u give me you're bow!" I tried to say what Maila was doing but the Jammer didn't listen. She said, "I'm sorry, my friend gave me this we can still mare though!" Maila ran over to a corner and "cried". Then I had enough! I told Maila, "You're sister will know! Wolfy/ Metropolis will know!" I was tired of Maila for a day. I checked to see if you were on, but you weren't. Possibly if u could get on more? After all that I went to see my friend
cat. This was yesterday btw. Thanks Wolfy!- GH7

Unknown said...

Hey Metropolis, It's me Puptart, and could u check out my blog? Here is the link: puptartsajblog.blogspot.com

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Wolfy it's happened again... and you may refuse but it's summer now and you don't have any excuses! This is wat I say: Wolf I miss you hurry and get on mail me