Friday, June 21, 2013

'BETAS' Returning?

I know I'm a bit late to the party on this, but it had to be posted!

Have any of you noticed there has been an outburst of 'rares' returning lately? It started with the Diamond Shop, and now continues with items that used to be sold when Animal Jam was still in the BETA state?



What do you think made them bring these items back? I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not. But you know me, I like items for what they are, no matter the rareness. (Most people wouldn't agree!) 

I really like the 'arts and crafts' styled items, 'cause I'm always making things and drawing. And I also like the computer, it's really cute!

Animal Jam took a good amount of rarity out of the game, that's for sure, but, what do you think about this? Express your opinions in the comments below!

That's all for now, keep on jamming, jammers!

Also, this is the last post I will be able to make before I leave for vacation tomorrow! But remember, I will catch up with everything when I return!



2 comments:

DragonWolf70 said...

I think its mostly bad. Even though I don't own any of the Beta's I feel really bad for people who were beta players or traded a lot of items for the betas. Now they aren't even rare. I personally like items for the way they look, but I also enjoy collecting rares because its a lot of fun. AJ HQ is messing up the balance of AJ releasing so many beta's at once.

DragonWolf70 said...

Oh yes I got a new profile picture! Its animated like yours! Your really into How to train your dragon, huh?