Sunday, June 30, 2013

Freedom Day Updates!

Hey Jammers, finally returned from our little vacation! So sorry I was gone for longer than expected, my dad decided to surprise us by paying for two more nights!

But now, onto the jam-tastic new update!


So many new updates have taken place! AJ even brought back some old items in the Freedom Party! I really like the fireworks, and think they're super cool items to have! But, the clothing items are pretty nice too! (I like the new jester hat the most!)

   


A few old items returned to the Summer Carnival as well, freedom plushies! These would be really cute decorations if your planning a Freedom Day party!



And how do you guys like the Freedom Party? It is a relatively small party, I have to say, but it is still fun to attend! I really like the idea of it, sitting back, relaxing, and watching the fireworks light up the night sky!


I can already tell that this Freedom Day will be an amazing one, everything is back in motion, and running smoothly. I hope you all have an amazing Freedom Day! 

What are your plans for Freedom Day, and what are your thoughts on these items? Be sure to tell me down in the comments box below!

Keep jamming, jammers!



1 comment:

Cloudclaws said...

yay your back!! i love the freedom party btw ^.^