Sunday, June 30, 2013

Q & A! (So You Can Get to Know Me Better!)


This is really late, haha! But, I have time right now, so it needs to be done! Few questions were asked, but I will answer them anyway! I will also throw in some questions! So, here we go!

---------------------------

Q: Do you collect anything on AJ?

A: Not at the moment, actually. But, I once collected Reindeer Masks!

Q: What's your rarest item on AJ?

A: As I stated before, I like items for what they are, and not their rarity. And being honest, I have few rares! Probably my Dragon Glove..

Q: How long have you been playing AJ?

A: Quite a while, actually! I joined in the BETA times, but abandoned that account. Soon after, in November of 2011, I returned!

Q: Who are your favorite music artists?

A: I think I have made that clear, haha! But, Owl City, Lights, and Swimming With Dolphins.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies?

A: How to Train Your Dragon, Rise of the Guardians, Edward Scissorhands, and The Sorcerer's Apprentice! (The one released in 2010, of course!)

Q: What are your favorite foods?

A:  It's hard to pick just a few, but.. tacos, pizza, and bacon!

Q: If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?

A: A laptop, my ipod, and uh.. food.

Q: If you could have any superpower what would you choose?

A: The ability to transform into any species of dragon!

Q: Any role-models?

A: Adam Young, definitely. He is my only role-model and an inspiration for nearly everything I do. I thank him nearly everyday for what he has brought into the world.

Q: Boring question alert! What's your favorite color?

A: Blue, all the way.

---------------------------

I hope this was fun for you, because it definitely was to me!

Keep on jamming, jammers! <3




1 comment:

Cocoafang said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I just read this post and I'm all like: We are so alike! xD Btw, do u have an Instagram?