Friday, July 5, 2013

A Few.. Awaited Updates!

Hello Jammers! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days! I've been so caught up in real life and other things that I barely got time on the computer!

Besides that, who got to go and see some fireworks last night? Maybe some of you even shot some at your house!

Okay, now onto the new item in the Summer Carnival!


I personally think it's pretty cute! What do you guys think?

And look, there's also a few more plushies in the Summer Carnival!


The freedom snakes plushies are adorable! Especially the baby! I need to start playing games!

There's also a new item at the Freedom Party!

Picture from snowyclaw's blog, be sure to visit her site! She's an amazing  jammer and blogger!

How cute! I'd like to have one, wouldn't you?

Again, sorry for the lack of posting, I am currently working on a little surprise for you guys! If I have already given you details on it, be sure to not spill the beans!

That's all for now, keep on jamming, jammers!




3 comments:

hershey87 said...

Hey guys, Hershey87 here add my website (koolkidzbiz.com) to your list it has a pawsome animal jam part and an epic club penguin part and much much much more and to all you jammers reading this visit my website i am hosting a rare fox hat giveaway! And tell all your friends about it well thats all for now
Happy Jamming :) P.S i couldn't figure out where else to comment so..

toothless said...

It's fine, but, the 'Other Jammer's Blog' was made for you to post comments like this!

toothless said...

'Other Jammer's Blogs' page*

Sorry, I'm like literally half asleep here. xD