Thursday, July 25, 2013

The 'Rumors' Were True.

Yes, my friends, I am quitting, and this will be the last time I will ever say that.

This is my final goodbye, I will not be Animal Jam any longer. 

I am truly sorry for this, I really am. It breaks my heart to write these words.

I love each and every one of you, you are all amazing people, and we will always remain friends. Without you, this blog would have never been created.

It was an amazing journey full of smiles and frowns. But all good things usually come to an end.

But, no worries, this blog will be here forever. If you are ever feeling depressed, or missing me, you can go look at my old, silly posts. (:

Again, I'm so very sorry to do this, but the countless times I have quit have spoken to me. I tried, I really did. 

If you ever need to contact me, send me an email (tooflessthedragon@gmail.com) or link me to some sort of chatsite.

Remember this is only a goodbye pertaining to Animal Jam, not everywhere else.

Keep on jamming, jammers.

- Alana


2 comments:

Cocoafang said...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ;~; DUN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

toothless said...

Sorry. </3333 ;-;