Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Updates?

There has been another update, and it's one that I really like. Animal Jam HQ has brought Phoenix (Fire-bird) Armor to the new Diamond Shop!


I want the whole set! (I guess I'll have to wait though, haha.) And what's really cool about these items, is that they're animated, they move! And let me tell you, they make awesome dragon costumes!

Eternal modeling the Phoenix wings!

What are your opinions on these cool new items? Be sure to tell me in the comments box below!

That's all for now, keep on jamming, jammers!

Also, I wanted to announce something. My family and I will be taking a 5-day vacation to Florida from the 22-27th of this month. So, I only have a couple more days (One day really.) To talk to you guys for a while. Be sure to meet me in Jamaa!




4 comments:

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Oh that's sad Wolfy! But I'll see you after. In the day of next Friday we're driving so can't get on! Neither can DragonWolf!! Can you make a self video or a video in real like for muh? On the vacation. Well I like the Armor too. Bye Wolfy!~ GoldenHunter7

DragonWolf70 said...

Hey Wolfy! Isnt the armor EPIC?! Its awesome I got the whole set! :3 Its great! I know you'll be able to get it soon! See you on AJ!

toothless said...

@DragonWolf70 Aww, I'm so jealous. x3
And yeah, it IS really cool, see you in Jamaa!

@Rainbow Kuriboh You know, I might actually do that. But of course, it's probably not going to be divided into a ton of clips like the aquarium video diary. (That didn't work out to well..) But, I just might surprise you! (:

Rainbow Kuriboh said...

Oh yay thanks Wolfy :D sure hope it works out MUCH better :) see you a few days from now! ~ GoldenHunter7 on the 22nd of June!