Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The New Animal Jam Update!

Hey Jammers! (First post on my new account, woo!) 

There has been a ton of new updates! Everything from diamonds to adventures!

(Credit to the AJ Explorer for this image.) Jammers expressing their opinions on the new  Diamond Shop!
First off, we will cover diamonds. I personally think AJHQ went a bit overboard with putting items like the legendary glove and tail armor up for sale, since jammers worked hard to collect them. But it also pretty cool, since you get to choose your own monthly member gift! (It's also a cheaper way to get lions, snow leopards, and artic wolves, haha!)


Now onto the new pets! Raccoons, exclusively at the diamond shop! Who wouldn't want one of these cute little guys? They're simply adorable!


The new Jammers: Adventures game, I have to say, I really like this update, it was a very good way to spice things up! I've already completed the Bunny Burrow adventure, and I'm sure other jammers who have enjoyed it! It's fun to have a puzzle to figure out every once in a while, huh? And also, every so often, AJHQ will create new adventures for us to go on! (And did I mention that I love the gifts you get at the end of the adventures? The well is my favorite!)


Now onto one of the newest updates, kangaroos! Have you guys seen any of these guys hopping around Jamaa? I certainly have! I definitely think that these are related to the exploring elephants, rhinos, giraffes, and koalas! Kangaroos will most likely be available to all jammers/members very soon!


Did any of you notice that all the exploring animals are African/Australian? Kangaroos are Australian animals! And you know where I think these animals are exploring? An African savanna or an Australian desert! And who knows.. we might have a new land soon!


Well jammers, I guess that's all there is for right now, these are some pretty awesome updates!

Keep on jamming, jammers!





No comments: